Wednesday 13 January 2016

Berry Blast Smoothie

Here’s another smoothie or Nutriblast (juice) idea. This one isn’t vegetable based and does use a ton of berries, so mix it up on other days. Berries are full of antioxidants and since I’ve been enjoying a combination of smoothies, I’ve really noticed my skin is brighter and feels nicer, so hopefully it’s refreshing my insides too.

This one is 372 calories and is enriched with Goji berries and sunflower seeds. Using just 1 tbsp of 0% fat natural yoghurt helps to give a creamy consistency too which makes it taste absolutely delicious. The banana gives you slow-release energy so this helps keep you full up for a few hours too.

Berry Blast Smoothie

  • 100g mixed berries (I use frozen but you can use a combination of your favourites)
  • 1 banana
  • 1 kiwi
  • 1 tbsp goji berries
  • 1 tsp sunflower seeds
  • 1 tbsp 0% fat natural yoghurt (I use Yeo Valley)



Peel the banana and add to the Nutribullet or blender, then add all of the other ingredients and 100-150ml water. Blitz for 20 seconds – enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment