Monday 23 November 2020

Forrero Rocher Slow Cooker Fudge

This is a delicious and super easy fudge recipe perfect for a festive treat. 

I recently discovered the lovely Donna of What The Redhead Said's incredible collection of Slow Cooker Fudge recipes which have been frankly addictive. 

Donna is the Queen of fudge and I implore you to check out her wide range of recipes; my favourites so far from her have been the Terry's Chocolate Orange Fudge (winning festive combo) and the Mint Aero Fudge (although I used the cheaper Lidl Aero imitation and it was fab). She has a list of at least 30 different recipes and I will be working my through but in the meantime I wanted to share this Forrero Rocher Slow Cooker Fudge recipe which has taken full inspiration from Donna in basis and method and was made for my good friend Steph who loves the gold wrapped chocolates. 

It was an experiment with a very happy ending and I can admit that the entire portion was devoured this weekend and a request for more has been put in. 

Forrero Rocher Cooker Fudge


Here's how:
  • 300g Forrero Rocher
  • 200g milk chocolate (I used Dairy Milk)
  • 1 tin condensed Milk
Break up the milk chocolate and add to your slow cooker. 

Open the tin of condensed milk and add to the slow cooker, scraping out everything. 

Take 200g of the Forrero Rocher and cut in half and add to the slow cooker. Leave the other 100g set aside, you can cut these in half too. 

Keep the lid off of the slow cooker and put onto the highest heat and set a timer for ten minutes, at which point you should give a good stir, then repeat until the fudge has been cooking for 40 minutes. 

Line a baking tin with some greaseproof paper or clingfilm, then spoon the fudge into the dish until it's covered and fairly even. 

Add the remaining Forrero Rocher and dot all about the tin to decorate. Allow to cool then place into the fridge for at least a couple of hours. 

Remove from the fridge and use a sharp knife to cut into cubes and portion up. Enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. YUM, sounds good! Thanks so much for linking up with me at my party #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 19, open until December 26 at 12:05 am. Shared on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting again to say thanks so much for linking up with me at my party #AThemedLinkup 35 for Christmas Recipes, open until December 7 at 12:05 am. And oops, I said I shared on social media above but now I don't see the buttons to share.

    ReplyDelete