Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Hot Product Alert

Pukka Three Ginger

The Pukka family takes it's name from the Hindi word for genuine or authentic and I have to say that I genuinely love this flavoured tea. Normally if I'm having a hot drink it'll either be a builders style cup of tea or milky coffee but since trying these I've become a little obsessed, so I thought I'd share my find with readers.

These are organic tea bags - mainly ginger in flavour but also have galangal, turmeric and liquorice running through. The aim is to 'uplift' and I have to say that after a long day at work, they do just that for me and provide an unusual, spicy tea that I adore.


I enjoy best with a slice of lemon and a little honey, to sweeten.


To buy a packet of Pukka Three Ginger teas or find out more visit the website at http://www.pukkaherbs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment